The Annual Fund

Every Gift Counts | Every Year

The entire Antilles community is challenged to come together and contribute to the Annual Fund. Every gift makes a difference in the lives of our students. Please join us and make a gift to the Annual Fund this year! 

Give Today

Antilles School is a 501(c)3 non-profit. All gifts are tax-deductible as permitted by law.

Antilles School Tax ID: 67-0250379

The Gap 

Like most independent schools, Antilles has a gap between tuition and the actual cost of an education. Our tuition and fees cover about 80% of the actual cost of educating an Antilles student. Therefore, every year, the other 20% needed to maintain our quality programs is bridged through the Annual Fund. 

What is the Annual Fund? 

The Annual Fund is an ongoing fundraising effort managed by the Advancement Office and realized through the dedication of our donors. 

The Annual Fund is a pillar of the school's revenue. This collective, community-driven fund fills the gap not covered by tuition or endowment income. This resource is powerful in its immediacy, and it must be replenished every year in order to sustain core programs and fulfill the school's mission. 

The Annual Fund is the lifeblood of all fundraising efforts for Antilles School. Our entire community comes together each year in support of the Annual Fund. The need is real, and each student benefits. Beyond the very important dollars we must raise each and every year, your participation in the Annual Fund reflects the strength of our community and our shared commitment to our students.

What does the Annual Fund support? 

The Annual Fund helps pay for everything from faculty salaries and professional development opportunities to new curriculum initiatives, from financial assistance programs to technology maintenance and upgrades. It helps Antilles attract and retain a talented and committed faculty and provides support for extracurricular activities, clubs, sports, arts initiatives, and other programs.

Your Participation Matters

Gifts to The Annual Fund provide unrestricted resources that have a direct bearing on the quality of an Antilles education. For the teacher who inspires, the coach who guides, or the learning that ignites, gifts of every size support the possibilities that are unleashed on campus each day.


Giving Priorities

The Annual Fund is our highest philanthropic priority each year and we ask our parents, alumni, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends to make it theirs as well. 

Give Today