Summer Camp 2022
Welcome to Antilles School's 2022 Summer Camp Program!
Antilles is pleased to offer a COVID-safe program instructed by our own Antilles teachers and associates for the summer. The camp will consist of a variety of fine arts, academia, light athletics and games, in order to challenge and keep your child active throughout the summer break!
Camp Director: Jessica Baynit
Camp Antilles will be instructed by Rebecca Rodriguez & Trinity Riggle - Rising 1st - 5th.
Antilles Explorers Camp will be instructed by Niquella Berry - Rising PreK4-Kindergarten.
Antilles Mighty Toddler Art Camp Will be instructed by Kathy Joseph - Rising Toddlers-PreK3.
Theatre Camp will be instructed by Julia Cassinelli – Rising 6th-12th Grade
Pick up/Drop off:
- Drop off will be between 7:45AM-8AM in the ELC parking lot.
- Pick up will for Full-day campers is between 2:45-3pm & 11:45-12pm for Half-day campers
- Late pick up will be charged $1.00 per minute.
- Lunch will be available to order from Rev It Up Nutrition.
- Orders can be placed by texting Amy Smyth at 858-336-2379 or emailing her @ Amysmyth3@gmail.com.
- Campers are responsible for bringing their own lunch, snacks and reusable water bottles (filled with daily amount of water needed.) No Peanuts or Shellfish will be allowed on campus.
- If you are not a current Antilles student, please fill out health form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send your campers with running shoes. No flip flops please.
- If you are going to be late, please text your instructor in order to know where to drop off your child.