Antilles School is committed to a student body that is diverse in economic, social, and ethnic backgrounds, as well as in interests and talents.
A substantial portion of the budget is dedicated to offer support to students for whom Antilles' educational opportunities would not be otherwise available. Currently more than 30% of the students receive financial assistance.
School and Student Services (SSS) is used by many independent schools across the US to help assess a family's ability to pay for private education and to help families feel confident that their request for financial aid is being treated objectively and professionally.
Applying for Financial Aid has no bearing on admission decisions and all financial information is held in the strictest confidence.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Review the Antilles School Financial Assistance Policy.
- Complete the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) for School Year 2020-2021 online at http://solutionsbysss.org/parents.
- Antilles School Code is 3385
- Submit your supporting documentation as outlined in the Financial Assistance Policy to the Business Office.
- Within a few weeks, SSS analyzes your information and makes a recommendation to Antilles School.
- The Antilles School Financial Aid Committee reviews the SSS report and supporting documentation.
- The Committee's decision is formally communicated to the family with a revised tuition schedule, as applicable.