Parent Teachers Association
We are a parent volunteer organization whose mission is to benefit our children and enrich their educational experience. We arrange special events and activities to enhance the school's sense of family inclusion and community, and through our fund-raising efforts, assist in the development and improvement of the school. Read more about our mission...
Tell us how you can help out with our Volunteer Form
2016-2017 PTA Officers
- President - Colleen Clendinen
- Vice-President - Aparna Nagpal
- Treasurer - Steve Kalpee
- Secretary - Elizabeth Libby Centers
- TLC/ELC/LS Chair - Dr. Laurie McPearce
- Middle/Upper School Representative - Rachel Prewitt
- Class Representative Coordinator - Nicole Parson
Posted Friday, May 26, 2017
Please vote for the 2017-2018 PTA Board. Polls close at 12am Monday. Click title to vote.
Posted Thursday, Apr 13, 2017
The PTA will be holding a general meeting on April 20th at 5:30PM. Babysitting is provided. Please join to learn more and get involved!