On behalf of the Admission Team, thank you for your interest in Antilles School!
e are delighted that you’re exploring our website for an overview of everything that makes Antilles a vibrant school community. We are proud of our more than 60-year history of Excellence, Diversity and Community and all that an Antilles education has to offer.
The best way to get a full sense of Antilles, is to come visit us on campus. Identifying the best possible school for your child is an important endeavor, and we strive to make every family’s experience as personal and stress-free as possible. We look forward to meeting you!
The Admission Team
Please fill out an inquiry form and we'll contact you.
- Modeling ethical, compassionate actions to lead the way for children as they gain self-confidence, a positive attitude, flexibility, self-regulation, and mutual respect
- Creating joyful classroom experiences to nourish each child’s sense of wonder, imagination, creativity, intrinsic curiosity, discernment, cultural competency, and motivation to pursue lifelong learning, leadership, and service
- Pursuing comprehensive, challenging student life programs with a strong commitment to the Advanced Placement Program of the College Entrance Examination Board and providing information, assistance and support to each student that enables her/him to set appropriate educational and career goals
- Establishing a learning community where dynamic teaching and learning teams exist for academic, physical, and social excellence
- Providing time and opportunities for experiential education and social interaction to encourage a set of universal values that include: adaptability, cooperation, compromise, courage, goal-setting, friendship, honesty, humor, integrity, open-mindedness, optimism, perseverance, responsibility, tolerance, trustworthiness, and a sense of justice
- Providing time and opportunities for leadership and service to others that encourages the broadening of one’s perspective, problem solving, and initiative
- Continuing to support programs that enhance cultural diversity and outreach in our community
Our comprehensive admission process is designed to get to know your family and ensure that your child will be set up for success and enjoy their school career at Antilles. To apply, visit antilles.vi/apply.
Contact our office with any questions at email@example.com or 340-776-1600 x1701 or x1702. We look forward to meeting you!