It's Jog-A-Thon time again! See below for all you need to know about this year's event, and find links to pledge sheets and our online payment portal!
Dates and times:
Thursday, February 7th
Jog-A-Thon for Grades Kindergarten – 2nd at 8:15 – 9:00 am on the athletic field.
Friday, February 8th
Jog-A-Thon for Grades 3rd – 5th at 8:15 – 9:00 am on the athletic field.
- Raise money for ELC and LS Classrooms
- Enjoy the company of ELC and LS children, parents, and teachers while working for a common purpose
- Bring in pledge sheet
- Go to bed early the night before the Jog-A-Thon
- Wake up early and eat breakfast so you have energy!
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for jogging.
- Be on time for school. We are going to the field at 8:00 am
What to wear: the children can choose to wear clothes other than their uniform for jogging. If they choose other clothes for jogging they must bring the school uniform for the rest of the day.
Payment methods: bring in cash or check made out to Antilles School to your child’s classroom teacher, or pay online here. The link can also be found on our website under Supporting Antilles > Antilles Events.
You are encouraged to come and join in the fun by cheering on the children, counting the laps, or running with your child. We hope to see you there!