Enrollment Deposit Information
- A tuition deposit of one thousand dollars ($1,000) per student is required to confirm enrollment.
- The tuition deposit is reduced to five hundred dollars ($500) per student for families applying for financial aid.
- The deposit is deducted from the annual tuition and is not refundable except for families offered a financial aid award subsequent to submitting the deposit who determine the award insufficient, thereby declining enrollment.
- If the Student is absent, withdrawn, or dismissed on or after July 1, the School is entitled to full payment of the total tuition for the entire 2019-2020 school year.
- A late reenrollment contract and/or deposit will incur a fifty dollar ($50.00) late fee per student after March 1, 2019, a one hundred dollar ($100.00) late fee per student after March 15, 2019, and a two hundred dollar ($200.00) late fee per student after April 5, 2019. Late fees are in addition to the initial reenrollment deposit.