|Monday 10/2||Tuesday 10/3||Wednesday 10/4||Thursday 10/5||Friday 10/6|
|TLC||2nd Grade||7th Grade||Kindergarten||1st Grade|
|PreK||4th Grade- Berry||10th Grade||3rd Grade||Make-up Pictures|
|4th Grade- Minuto||6th Grade||11th Grade||5th Grade|
|8th Grade||12th Grade|
If you'd like to order lunch for October from Amy's Café, please view the menu and place orders via this online form. Payments can be sent to Amy's Café using a credit card, PayPal @AmySmyth805, or Venmo @Amy-FitFoodGals. For questions, please reach out to Amy at 858-336-2379 or email@example.com ~ NOTE~ there is a 3% service charge added to CC payments.
TLC – Grade 5 - All textbooks and supplies are included in our tuition.
Grades 6-12 - All textbooks and novels are provided, however, families are responsible for all other school supplies.
- Create an account on Lands' End.
- Click on School Uniform, and select Antilles School
- Make a profile for each of your students using their age and gender
- View and select uniform options
- Remember - only shop using the Antilles School page - it has the added embroidery and Antilles logos
Children's Place Reminder
Bus service will begin on the 1st day of school, Wednesday, August 30th! Please click here to access the required required registration form and email the completed document to Jamie Aubain if you wish to register for bus service.
The routes are as follows:
Morning bus: Northside Route leaves Four Corners around 7:10am
- Four Corners
- Sibilly School Parking Lot (school parking lot, not the restaurant parking lot)
- Entrance to the Farrelly Justice Center (Across from Fort Christian parking lot)
Afternoon Bus: Town Route Leaves Antilles around 3:10PM
- Havensight (In front of Medicine Shoppe)
- Yacht Haven Grande (Bus stop in front)
- Entrance to the Farrelly Justice Center/Fort Christian parking lot
- Emancipation Garden
Important: The school bus runs on the VI Department of Education public school schedule. Please take note of this schedule of non-bus days.