Antilles has available for the community to rent two spectacular venues, the Mark C. Marin Center and the Prior Jollek Hall, for all of your events! See below for the specifics of each venue and what we offer.
Mark C. Marin Center
This magnificent space is a 17,000 square foot air conditioned state of the art gymnasium guaranteed to satisfy all of your sporting event needs.
The Sports Package Rental includes:
- Powered bleachers & basketball hoops
- Volleyball nets
- Electronic scoreboard
- Ability to split courts
- Handicap compliant
- Concession stand
- Air-conditioned lobby
- Parking for 300 vehicles
- Full Kitchen
The MCM has also played host to formal gatherings ranging from Galas and Governor's balls, to weddings, and everything in between. Contact us for decorations, too - we can transform your space into an event to remember!
The Formal Package Rental includes:
- Seamless carpeting
- Customizable dance floor and stage,
- Basic speakers and microphone
- Cafe lighting hangs from the ceiling.
- Round banquet tables that can seat 8 or 10 guests with white round tablecloths.
- Chairs with seat cushions and white spandex chair covers (ties in certain colors are also available)
- 2 ft. clear cylinder glass vases for tables
- Dinner plates, salad plates, dessert plates, silverware setting (dinner fork, salad fork, dinner knife, dessert spoon/fork,) along with white dinner napkins
- Champagne glasses, red/white wine glasses, water goblets/mixed drink glasses
- Rectangular buffet tables for caterer and tablecloths
- Full kitchen
- Parking for 300 cars
We also offer affordable bar packages and remember to ask us about our preferred caterer list.
Prior Jollek Hall
The famous Prior Jollek Hall is available for rent for dance recitals, comedy shows, plays, and general events. This modest theatre boasts 252 seats with prime views to the extended stage area.
Upper level sound booth with state of the art equipment is available, along with a ticket box office and air-conditioned mens and womens dressing room. Ice machine included. Our preferred stage/sound manager rate is $47 per hour.
Our spacious courtyard is also available for an additional fee to have pre-show or after-hours food and beverages. This Includes tables with elegant spandex linen and select shelter in case of bad weather. The venue includes a vendor driveway for easy accessibility to theatre.
Please contact Event Director Jesse Baynit at (340) 474-2004 for more details.