As an Antilles School graduate, you experienced first-hand our commitment to joyful learning, which demands academic excellence while also nurturing creativity. Combined with a culture of inclusion, community service and fellowship, Antilles provided a truly unique experience that we hope you will always fondly remember.
Antilles encouraged you to embrace challenge and pursue your dreams. You are teachers, lawyers, restaurateurs, bankers, doctors, military officers, photographers, writers, engineers, and more. We are proud of you and want to know about all of the wonderful things you’re doing. Here's how to stay connected:
- Update your information and submit class notes.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Make a gift to the Annual Fund so students can continue to have the same great experiences you did.
- Share with us your best experiences of Antilles.
- Join us for exciting alumni events throughout the year
- Read our Alumni Newsletter to stay connected.