Dear Prospective Families,
Thank you for your interest in Antilles School! On behalf of the Admission Team I invite you to explore our website for an overview. As you consider the important investment of an independent school education for your child, we are available to guide you and your child through our admission process.
While visiting us in-person is usually the best way to become familiar with all that we have to offer, in order to maintain the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff who have returned to campus, we are relying on the variety of virtual experiences to share our campus and the Antilles School experience.
The first step is to provide us with your contact information so that we can keep in touch and help you learn more about Antilles.
We also encourage you to read the latest edition of our online community newsletter, Currents, for additional information about our academic program and student life at Antilles.
Identifying the school that is the best fit for your child, one that will provide the best intellectual, emotional, artistic, and athletic growth, can be a challenging task. We look forward to helping you navigate this process. Please do not hesitate to contact us we strive to make every family’s experience as personal and stress-free as possible.
We look forward to meeting you!
Shannon Harris, Head of School
Meet the Admission Team
- Modeling ethical, compassionate actions to lead the way for children as they gain self-confidence, a positive attitude, flexibility, self-regulation, and mutual respect
- Creating joyful classroom experiences to nourish each child’s sense of wonder, imagination, creativity, intrinsic curiosity, discernment, cultural competency, and motivation to pursue lifelong learning, leadership, and service
- Pursuing comprehensive, challenging student life programs with a strong commitment to the Advanced Placement Program of the College Entrance Examination Board and providing information, assistance and support to each student that enables her/him to set appropriate educational and career goals
- Establishing a learning community where dynamic teaching and learning teams exist for academic, physical, and social excellence
- Providing time and opportunities for experiential education and social interaction to encourage a set of universal values that include: adaptability, cooperation, compromise, courage, goal-setting, friendship, honesty, humor, integrity, open-mindedness, optimism, perseverance, responsibility, tolerance, trustworthiness, and a sense of justice
- Providing time and opportunities for leadership and service to others that encourages the broadening of one’s perspective, problem solving, and initiative
- Continuing to support programs that enhance cultural diversity and outreach in our community
NON DISCRIMINATION POLICY
Antilles School does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admission, financial aid, hiring and athletic policies or in other school-administered programs.