MID-YEAR ENROLLMENT – PRORATED TUITION
Annual tuition is prorated for mid-year enrollments beginning in the month of October as shown on the
|Entrance Month||Tuition Rate|
|August & September||100%|
|May & June||
FORMS OF PAYMENT AND NON-TUITION CHARGES
In today’s touchless society, it is requested that all Antilles School tuition payments are made via FACTS.
The following forms of payment are accepted: automatic bank withdrawal; debit cards; or the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
All credit and debit card tuition payments incur a 2.85% convenience fee via FACTS.
There are no convenience or additional fees for automatic bank withdrawals.
Please note the following non-tuition charges may apply:
- Finance Charges– Finance charges are computed at an annual interest rate of 12% on all unpaid balances.
- Late Charges – All past due accounts are assessed a $75 late fee per month in addition to interest.
- Service Charges – A charge of $30 will be assessed when a check is returned to the school unpaid.
PROCESS FOR OBTAINING AN INVOICE FOR A NON-INDIVIDUAL TO PAY TUITION
In the event tuition is paid by a trust or employer (i.e. a third-party that is not an individual) and you require an invoice, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org before you complete the online enrollment:
- Student name(s)
- Parent name(s)
- Name of employer/company/trust paying tuition
- Name, email address, and phone number of contact person to whom the invoice should be sent
- Details of any additional information that needs to be on or accompany the invoice (e.g. purchase order number, completed enrollment contract, Antilles School calendar, Antilles School Middle States Accreditation certificate, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
FACTS is used by many independent schools across the US to help assess a family's ability to pay for private education and to help families feel confident that their request for financial assistance is being treated objectively and professionally.
- Applying for Financial Assistance has no bearing on admission decisions and all financial information is held in the strictest confidence.
- Complete the Financial Assistance Application for School Year 2022-2023 online: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- To complete the online application process, you will need to upload your 2021 signed Federal Income tax return in its entirety (i.e. including all schedules filed).
- Applications are accepted up to the date financial assistance funds are exhausted or January 31, 2023, whichever occurs earlier.
- Review the Antilles School Financial Assistance Policy
- Within a few weeks, your information will be analyzed by FACTS and a recommendation is sent to Antilles School.
- The Antilles School Financial Assistance Committee reviews the FACTS report and supporting documentation.
- The Committee’s decision is formally communicated to the family with a revised tuition schedule, as applicable
*The $35 Financial Assistance application fee goes directly to FACTS.
Forms of Payment & Charges
Forms of Payment - All families pay tuition, including reenrollment deposits, via FACTS. Additionally, families select their desired payment frequency plans (annual, semi-annual, or monthly) and set up their automatic payments from a bank account (checking or savings) or credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). FACTS assistance may be obtained by contacting either Heather Meringolo in the Business Office or the FACTS Parent Customer Service toll free number 1-866-441-4637.
***Please note: All credit card/debit card payments incur a convenience fee.
Finance Charges - Finance charges are computed at an annual interest rate of 12% on all unpaid balances.
Late Charges - All past due accounts are assessed a $75.00 late fee per month in addition to interest at the maximum rate permitted by law. Any late fees are in addition to tuition.
Service Charges - A charge of $30.00 will be assessed on any account, in which a check is returned to the school unpaid.