Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the legal authority that ensures and stewards the mission of Antilles School. Presently comprised of twelve members, the Board follows the guidelines and principles established by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS Principles for Trustees).
Trustees include finance and investment specialists, health and wellness experts, and business owners and executives. All members are long-time USVI residents, three are native Virgin Islanders, three are Antilles alumni, five are parents of current students, and four are parents of former students. Other primary functions of the Board include strategic oversight and exercise of fiduciary responsibility. There are five standing Board committees (finance & investment, trustee, advancement, regulatory, and executive), one ad-hoc committee (risk & security), and two subcommittees (head support & evaluation, and gifts).
- Sarah Loewenstein, President (P'24, '27)
- Beverly Petrus, Vice President, Trustee Chair (P'12, '27)
- Mike Allietta, Treasurer/Finance and Investment Chair
- Joanne Moorehead, Secretary, Advancement Chair ‘95
- Celso Vargas, Regulatory Chair (P '24)
- Carol Baker-Robinson (P '18, '22)
- Dr. Marilyn Braithwaite-Hall, (P'11, '09-12)
- Angelina Daswani, (P'20, '22, '24)
- Richard Doumeng '74 (P'09)
- Damien Lysiak (P'16, '19 )
- Dr. Cecilia Penn (P'22, '24)
- Annalise Setorie ('06)